Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bye Bye Love. And other news.

First of all... we have to say farewell to our beloved drummer Vishal Goklani who will not be a part of Feral Kizzy any longer.. for he is venturing off to new lands. Although we will miss the living shit out of him... we cannot dispute a good solid adventure. Vishal is moving to Alaska.. all this time we never knew how much he loved fishing and Polar Bears. Peace be with you chiiild. I love you so much. You brightened my Mondays.


Second of all:
http://www.myspace.com/feralkizzy
Check it, you kewl Kizzers.

And third of all:
As Johnny put it.. We are newly PROUD parents
of the Web domain:

FERALKIZZY.COM (its not ready yet, but its OURS!)


And for fun because I'm too lazy to go to the gym tonight, so I've got time to kill:
Check out this rawtarded picture of me taken six years ago- it almost says "Kizzy"


What in thaaa?!?!?

Shine on Kizzers.

No comments:

Post a Comment