Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Wild Child, full of grace, savor of the human race."



Natural child, terrible child, not your mother, or your fathers child. You're our child- screaming wild."

"Have you forgotten the keys to the kingdom?"

‎"I noticed that when people are joking they're usually dead serious, and when theyre dead serious its usually pretty funny."
"WHEN THE MUSICS OVER. turn out the light. turn out the light. turn out the light... THE MUSIC IS YOUR ONLY FRIEND, until the end."

"Cancel my subscription to the resurrection. Send my credentials to the house of detention."

"I'm gonna love you till the heavens stop the rain..
'
I'm gonna love you till the stars fall from the sky for you and I."



OBEDIENCE MISSILES

Egypt is on fire, and one half of the US is frozen. California will see a storm that will burst the levys.. so we're told. We are in a shithouse recession.. What are we supposed to do? We can go ahead and let the blood bleed, 'neurotisize' over all that we love, both in vein and in its purest forms.. but we shall NEVER allow ourselves to be guilty of a lousy representation... of misrepresenting our own manifestations.

Most of us seethe some sort of storm.. our levys burst... and still all over each other. It is stupid. Jim Morrison was fined for exploding/exploring/exposing/expressing on stage while his War Captain father was sending obedience missiles.. 'Keep your junk in your pants kid, or we'll send you to jail! Why can't you kill masses of people for our country like the rest of us??'

Everybody has a ROLE. The pure artist usually dies (of a broken will or heart) before they get to see everyone else catch on to the message... so the trend goes.

just thoughts,
Candice


"Nothing is as eternal as poetry and song." Jim Morrison

7 comments:

  1. May I comment on this? Am I welcome here? Did you find a drummer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Go Go! How are you?? I saw your set list. You guys rule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helo Candice, thank yu. I´m fine planning to move to Londinium. About your thoughts, the evil wolf must die?

    Siempre es un placer

    ReplyDelete
  4. No.. he must be acknowledged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then.. May I put this in here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzW4HsGWjQA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Fernando. Thank you. That made my day. I'm happy that you're making a new move! But I'm sad you're leaving The West is the Best, and Madrid. I suppose Feral Kizzy can stay with you in London when were ready to tour! hehehe

    Miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Candice, miss you too. Feral Kizzy and the band can stay (must stay) in London to tour

    ReplyDelete